Saturday, December 5, 2009

Picking Little Apples

Whilst in Seremban today, I had the opportunites to pick what they called 'apples' at Dee Yee Poh's house. They were really little ones, unlike the ones I know...


Ooooh, these are apples ah? Let me pick them...

Put them in here and we go pick some more ok?


Ah, one more here... Any more left? I wanna pick more...

Let me taste one ah...

After apple-picking, I sat down with Chloe-jie-jie for a picture. Then, she wanted to hold my hands but look at that (2nd picture below), I moved my hand away. So pah-pai hor! Tsk tsk...


Take picture only ah... I don't want to hold hands ah...


Another picture with my nice cousin. Oh, oh... mossies around, see Chloe jie-jie started scratching liao... Alamak, I got bitten too... but not to worry, got some 'herbs' to the rescue...


It was a long but fun day!


Eyes already started to close whilst nacking...

No comments: