Monday, December 7, 2009

Pushing a Trolley at Tesco

Today, Mommy let me push a mini trolley at Tesco. I like putting things in it. I also like to push it really fast. Mommy had to keep asking me to watch out and made sure I did not knock into people...



Left picture: Put the things you wanna buy in this trolley ok...
Right picture: Waaah, see, I bought so many things... hehe...


Usually before and/or after shopping at Tesco, Mommy would let me play at the McDonald's playground and also at the 'amusement' park...

Being a copycat. One girl did this, so I want to do it too...

I went on every ride there was. I would go on each ride for about 10 seconds before getting off and climbing on to another one. I think I went on each ride at least 5 times...




So many rides... so happy la...

No comments: