Monday, December 7, 2009

Half Korean Playmate

Today, I spent the afternoon playing with my new friend who is about a year and a half older than me. Her mommy is a Korean. And they live not far from us. We had lots of fun!

I rode on her tricycle and she rode a car, then her mommy played the role of a traffic policeman. When I broke traffic rules, I was issued a 'saman' to give Mommy a kiss. Hehe...


The policement said "Stop!" so we must stop. Else, kena saman ooh...


After enjoying some Korean persimmons, we were allowed to jump on the sofa and we even jumped from the sofa onto the mattresses below...


Jump!!!


(It's a short video because Mommy's camera was running out of memory...)


After all the workout, we played the keyboard together. Within minutes, we were back to jumping again. We really enjoyed ourselves jumping. It's probably our favourite activity of the day!



When it was time to go home, my half-korean playmate cried. She said she would be lonely and have no friends... Awww, please don't cry. I'll come again soon ya!

No comments: