Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fun @ 3rd & 8th Floors

3rd floor: Got swimming pool and playground!!

This is in the condo where Chloe-jie-jie lived. Mommy forgot to bring my swimming suit but that didn't stop us. I went in the pool with a t-shirt and short pants...

Ooooh, very cold but fun!

Because the playground is next to the pool, I kept going back and forth between the pool and the playground. Mommy has to chase after me as I ran dangerously on wet floor or wet feet...


I want to play on the swing... no, I want to go swimming again... no, I want... I want...


Tired of carrying me up the rocking horse, Mommy taught me how to climb onto it myself. Like this:



There are no steps to go up to slide down. Mommy was very nervous but managed to quickly take a picture as I climbed up like this...

See who can climb up first ah...


My bright and nice yellow crocs kept coming off... but I love them! Thank you, Lily-yi-yi!


8th floor: Got books and toys!!




Playing with Chloe-jie-jie and her toys...



I play until dun wanna go home. Mommy said "Let's go home" so many times before we finally left and really go home...

No comments: