Thursday, December 10, 2009

KLCC and Central Market

We have two friends from Singapore visiting us today. So we took them to KLCC. It's my first time in KLCC. At first, we wanted to go up to the skybridge. But the only tickets left were for visits from 6pm onwards. We didn't want to wait in KLCC for so long. So we didn't get any tickets. We had lunch at Penang Village after visiting the KLCC park...



With Daddy and Mommy at KLCC...


With our foreign friends visiting us for the day...


Inside KLCC Isetan, playing with Lego...


Rides in KLCC...


Then, we also took our friends to the Central Market and Sunway...

Right picture: With Daddy posing in front of the Central Market...
Left picture: Knocked out in a rented stroller in Sunway, with a rabbit (a gift from our friends) by my side...


Not sure why, most of the time I wanted to be carried. I didn't want to run/walk around as I usually do. Then, Mommy and Daddy forgot to bring the stroller. So it was a really tiring for them until we reached Sunway where they rented a stroller...


Auntie Sok Meng sat at the back with me in the car and I enjoyed playing with her. I kept repeating a phrase she said which is "Oh dear!" and laughed and laughed. I was also tickled when she asked me where is my big toe which is poking out from my Minnie Mouse shoes which were getting too small for me...

Dinner at Bali Bumbu...

When they left, I was a bit mm sek tak... I hope they visit us again...

No comments: