Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Still Being Potty Trained

I am still being potty trained. Mommy has not been consistent in letting me go diaper free. So sometimes I remember to sit in the potty and sometimes I don't...



Last Monday, I did my wee-wee and poo-poo in the potty, with only one opps after I woke up from my afternoon nap.

However, yesterday, I only did my poo-poo in the potty twice but forgot to sit in the potty to do my wee-wee. I started to wee-wee when I was standing on a small stool whilst Mommy was in the kitchen, then I panicked, fell and knocked my head. I cried and cried!

Mommy was so worried. We were both wet too. So when Mommy asked if I wanted to go swimming, I stopped crying. But I think I hurt my leg or something because it ached as Mommy tried to change me. As soon as I was in the pool, I quickly forgot that I had a fall earlier. Except for a little bump at the back of my head, I was all right.

I played in the pool for one hour! After that, Mommy bathed me and put the diaper on for me... so she could have some peace of mind for the rest of the day...

No comments: