Sunday, December 13, 2009

Magnetic Boards

Ever since my last visit to Chloe-jie-jie's place, I seem to like playing with magnetic boards very much. I noticed how Chloe-jie-jie would put every piece of magnet back in its place and I have been doing the same at home now. See, like this...


Playing with my 'Barney' magnetic board...

I also like playing with the 'kitchen' magnetic board which Po-po gave me, placing all the different things or food around the 'kitchen' where I pleased and not necessary where they should be. For example, I placed the chicken on the shelf in the cupboard, not on the chef's plate (if you can see that in the picture below)... but I would insist that the milk cartons are in the fridge... hehe...


Playing with my 'kitchen' magnetic board...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Jualiana, I love reading your blog, thus, I passed the 'Happy 101' award for you. Please pick it up at Isaac Castle Thanks (^.^)