Thursday, November 19, 2009

Summary of The Day's Activities

Almost every night, I would lay in my bed and talk to myself before I finally fall asleep. Daddy and Mommy would eavesdrop and I would always seemed to be summarizing what happened earlier in the day and/or I would sing my favourite nursery rhymes. Yesterday night's summary sounded something like this:

Go Tesco, gai-gai...
Koh-koh, cheh-cheh... play slide...
Sit trolley oh... good girl hor... sit trolley oh...
Sayang digiman... sayang sayang...
See guinea pig... hello... bye bye guinea pig...
Sit car... sit bicycle...
Baa, baa, black sheep, have uuu any woooooo...
Yes sir yes sir, three bags fuuuu...
Jack and Jill... went uppapa hill...
Fetch pail of wooooor-ter...
Jack fall down!!... broook his cown..
Jill... tumbling...
Ding dong bell... Putsie in the well...
Who pooot her in... Little Johnny grin...
Who pooot her out! Little Tommy stout!!
Naughty boy... ding dong bell...
...

1 comment:

ChloeRuoyi said...

This one also exactly like Chloe jie-jie last time... now too malas liao, only wants bedtime stories then zzzzzzzz :-)