Monday, November 2, 2009

Slide and Trolley @ Tesco

Almost everyday I have been asking Mommy to take me swimming or for a ride in a trolley. So she braved herself and drove to Tesco today. First, we went to the McDonald's and Mommy let me play at the small playground there...



At first, I had it all to myself. But then, a little boy came and I was a bit unwillingly to share. Nevertheless, I soon learnt that I did not have a choice. After observing the little boy for a while, I decided to join him, taking turns to go down the slide. I also noticed that he took off his shoes, so I too took off my shoes and placed them on a shoe rack nearby (which Mommy didn't noticed until then)...



I played there for quite a while until I saw a kid riding a trolley passing by. I, too, wanted a trolley ride. So off we went shopping at Tesco and Mommy bought these for me...


No comments: