Monday, November 30, 2009

Itching Like a Monkey

I have been scratching a lot. I am always scratching my arms, legs and neck for the last couple of months! I also had rashes at my neck which was really bad at one time until Mah-mah consulted a pharmacist and bought me some cream (I forgot the name) to apply. No more rashes now! Phew...

I don't have any rashes but I am still itching here and there... and scratching like a monkey! My arms and legs are covered with marks or scars from my scratching. Mommy was advised to bathe me using bath cream that has no fragrance or soap ingredients. So she bought this...





Not sure if it will help in the long run... but I smell really nice after my 'bubble bath' and my skin feels so soft and smooth. I love my bath (despite the small tub Mommy used)!! I like scooping out the bubbles and making splashes...

No comments: