Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Slide and Trolley Again @ Tesco

Mommy took me to Tesco again today. Again, we went to the McDonald's first. For the first few minutes, I had the whole playground there to myself before another kid came...



I love the slide. I am not afraid to slide down it on my own now...



As soon as I reached the bottom of the slide, I like to just lay back for a moment...






See picture below. This is where Mommy usually 'park' the trolley when I am playing at the playground which is to the right of it. Those two chairs serves as seats for Mommy and her breakfast. When I am done playing, I like to stand in the trolley...



After paying for her purchases, we would go down this escalator where I could see these cute G-Force guinea pigs. I would say 'hello' to them and waved to them. I would also comment that guinea pigs are so cute. They are cute, don't you think so?


No comments: