Saturday, November 28, 2009

Adidas Sales

A colleague informed Daddy that there is an Adidas sales at the Summit. So we went. What great discounts we found! So, we all got something for ourselves...

Daddy bought football/futsal shoes and Mommy bought a pair of sports shoes and a bag...

Addidas shoes and bag...


I got a pair of shoes too! There were only 2 pairs left when Mommy found them. Good thing one of them was my size (slightly larger - size 5). There was also a red pair, but I think these are nicer.

My first pair of Adidas shoes. Look at the ribbon and heart shapes. So lovely eh!


As you can see, the original price was RM129.90. We got them for RM50. Although that was quite a bargain, they are still the most expensive shoes I own...

The original price...


Today, when Mommy showed me the shoes, I was so happy and eager to put them on...




After putting on, I couldn't wait to go gai-gai!

Ready for a walk/run in my new shoes!!

Are we there yet?

1 comment:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Nice new shoes. Cool! :-)