Thursday, November 5, 2009

3. Lunch with Chloe

Lily-yee-yee cooked ABC pasta for us. It was very tasty but I was still a very fussy eater. I would only take a few spoonful and even spit out some. For every spoonful, Mommy had to threaten to give it to Chloe-jie-jie before I would take it. I am so kiasu! Terrible, isn't it? But I finished my meal in the end, well, almost. Mommy ate the last spoonful...

After that, Mommy and Lily-yee-yee went out for lunch. We had our desserts (cakes/biscuits) whilst they had lunch...


Hmm... Oreos... chomp chomp...


Again, Mommy was very pleased that I didn't make much fuss during the lunch. Only after it, that I went a bit wild... wanting to run ahead here and there. I have been here before but I was still fascinated by the different cartoon characters I saw there...


Look! Minnie Mouse!! Mickey Mouse!!


I brought Chloe's bear out with me. She is so nice to let me play with her bear. I held it tightly as I continued to run about as we headed back...



Gai-gai with bear-bear...


However, halfway back... I saw trollies outside a supermarket and wanted to ride in one of them. Since Mommy also wanted to get some milk powder for me, she let me sit in it...


So happy to have a trolley-ride...


Mommy was glad to find that these free toys (see picture below) which came with each purchase of a box of Enfagrow milk powder were still available at the shop. At other shops, they had been long sold out. So she bought the only 2 boxes left at this shop.


The free gifts...


Back at the condo, I continued to play with Chloe's toys. Lily-yee-yee also played with me for a little while. Those little finger puppets are so cute. I also played with a big purple balloon. Previously I was afraid of playing with balloons even though I like balloons. But today, I played with it so much that Mommy was so worried that I might burst it.





I was very interested in whatever Chloe-jie-jie did. When she played with her magnetic sticker book, I wanted to join in too. And when she was reading a flip-a-flap book, I wanted to flip the flaps too. I think I was being quite annoying...


What are you reading? I wanna see too...


But I did try to be helpful by putting everything back into the box before we left for a short drive...

No comments: