Monday, November 23, 2009

Being Motherly and Witty

Earlier in the evening, I went up to Mommy and reached for her left arm. Caressing her arm, I said, "Ooo hoong hoong oh. Don't scratch ah. Moi yuk ah..." Then I went away and pretended to get something to apply on Mommy's arm.


When Mommy asked "Neck leh?", I climbed closer to her. Then, I pointed at the wall and said, "Tai! Yim-seh!" When Mommy looked up for the lizard which was not there, I checked her neck. Mommy laughed after she realized that it was a trick.


Well, I was simply imitating what she or Mah-mah does sometimes when she wants to apply something on my neck. Hehehe...

Later, when we were reading magazines in bed, I wanted to read the one Mommy was holding. So I showed her my magazine and tried to persuade her to take it by saying "Tai, yau cheh-cheh, kor-kor hor... mmm... Nah! Mommy tai li chek ah...". Then, I gave her my magazine and took hers. Again, Mommy laughed at my wits...

No comments: