Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Naughty Girl @ Subang Parade

We went shopping at Subang Parade today. As usual, I would sit quietly in my stroller only for a while. Soon, I was demanding to 'walk walk' around. Daddy and Mommy had no peace. I would run here and there, demanding alot of attention. They had to take turns managing me so that at least one of them could do a bit of shopping.

Hoping that I would be tired out soon, they tried to take me to the playground at the McD's. But it was too crowded there. Then, Daddy brought me to this playground at the KFC and the crowd there were busy having a function. So I had the playground to myself most of the time and I enjoyed it!

Down the slide, I go...


A rocking giraffe...



Finally knocked out just after lunch hour at Secret Recipe... after asking for and watching various nursery rhymes and ABC songs on u-tube using Daddy's phone...

No comments: