Wednesday, November 4, 2009

24 Months Old

Today I am 24 months old. Yes, I am 2 years old now!! Mommy always say "Time totally flies! Sometimes it feels like I was born just yesterday, at the same time it seems like a long time ago..."

Actually this is written when I am already 26 months old. A good day to think back and write what I have been doing since I was 1 year, turned into busy or forgetful days. So this is another backlog...


DEVELOPMENTS:

After I turned one, I started:

1. Walking, at 13 months...

2. Doing simple puzzles and sort shapes from 15 months onwards...

3. Calling Mommy "mam-mi" instead of simply "ma" or "mama" and feeding myself using the spoon from 16 months onwards...

4. Being able to repeat after words spoken and identify letters of the alphabet from 17 months onwards...

5. Being more quiet (no crying) in the car after turning 20 months...

6. Counting from 1 to 10 correctly (in English and Cantonese), completing jigsaw puzzles (for ages 3 and above), singing nursery rhymes and the ABCs from 21 months onwards...

7. Being pacifier-free and able to put on shoes without help from 22 months onwards...

8. Forming simple sentences and being very, very talkative (sometimes I would even talk or sing to myself before I sleep) and I have been sleeping on my own bed (not my parents' big bed) since 23 months...

Notable developments are the 'walking', 'talking' and 'singing'...

WHAT I LOVE/LIKE:

1. Singing...

2. Studying/Reading...

3. 'Driving'...

4. Swimming...

5. Jumping or climbing...

6. Gai-gai!!

7. Trollies...

8. Playgrounds...

9. Soft toys, gadgets, shoes, flash cards...

10. Animal rides (such as the pink cat at Sunway!)...

No comments: