Friday, January 1, 2010

Family Day

Yesterday, we spent the morning with See-yee-poh, Lily-yi-yi, Ping-yi-yi and their families. At first, I was quite shy. I stuck to Mommy or Daddy like superglue. After what seem like a long time, I finally 'unstuck' myself from them...

At Lily-yi-yi's place... having so much fun, especially when playing with the blue balloon...


In the evening, Mah-mah, Yeh-yeh, Suk-suk, Jayme-jie-jie, Ku-cheh, Kevin and Chun-gor-gor all came over for dinner... Daddy bought pizza and KFC, thinking it would save time from cooking but there was a long queue and it took him over an hour before he got what he ordered. Mommy made some cocktail drinks. Then, Ku-cheh brought sushi and Mah-mah brought fruits (mangoes, watermelon, pineapple). So we really had a big feast!

A happy family... feasting and enjoying each other's company at home...


Because it was the new year's eve, many fireworks went off here and there at midnight. Everyone ran out to see them. I was curious at first but the noise was too loud. I preferred to go indoors (dragging Daddy along) whilst the others enjoyed the beautiful display of fireworks...

No comments: