Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Good Mondays a Good Week (Potty Training)

I am usually good on Mondays. For the past few weeks, I would be good and use the potty only on Mondays. On other days, there would be 'oppsies'...

This week, however, has been exceptional good... well, so far. I always ask to go to the toilet or use the potty whenever I want to poo-poo or wee-wee... except yesterday when I was at Mah-mah's house, I refused to use the blue coloured potty there... dunno why...

Let's see how long I can keep this up. Mommy and Daddy have been giving me lots of praises whenever I used the toilet or potty. They would clap their hands and give me lots of kisses too. Sometimes I would even remind them to clap their hands or give me kisses...

I still wear diapers at nights or whenever I nap. At other times, I am usually diaper-free...

No comments: