Monday, January 4, 2010

26 Months Old

26 months old ago, I came into this world. Yes, now I am a big girl already. So today, I used the toilet or potty and never once did I 'opps' on the floor or in my pants...


Excuse me! Not a very nice picture to show but just for the record...


I have grown to be quite bossy. I am always giving instructions. When in the car, I'll say:
"Music, please!!" (Usually without the "please")
"Cock Robbins ah!!" (I suddenly like this song)
"Daddy driving la... Moi so slow... go faster!" (I don't like it when the car slows down or comes to a stop).
"Haiya... moi choh la... red stop, green go maaaaah... " (trying to speak like Mommy or Daddy who always have to tell me this when the car stops)...


When at home, I'll say:
"Moi tai li jek!" (when I don't want to watch that particular channel on TV)
"Come, play together..." (I insist or else!)
"Study cards! Study cards!" (I just love my picture/flash cards)
"Bei ngo... Leanne geh..." (when I want something, that something is mine irregardless)

Hence, I have lived up to the nickname given to me even before I was born, which is, "The Mini Boss"...


Mommy: Leanne, Leanne... be a good girl la...okay?
Leanne: Aah, okay!
Mommy: *smiles in disbelief...*

No comments: