Friday, January 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home

After being away for 3 + 1 nights (Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday), I am home again. I miss doing the things I do at home so much that I didn't delay in trying to do all I could as soon as I got home...

Here's what I missed most:

1. Barney!!!


Singing along...


2. My flash/picture cards...



3. My posters




4. All my little soft toys...


5. Basically, all my toys...


Busy moving my toys from one place to another... kekeke...


Where have all the toys disappeared to?!


Toys in the kitchen!! Hahahehe...

I was away for so long because Mommy had a very bad backache, headaches and neck pains. Daddy too has been suffering from severe headaches. I am glad they are better now and I am so glad to be home! Home sweet home....

No comments: