Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Unusual Attachments

3 weeks ago, I became very attached to Daddy. I want to be with Daddy all the time. If I woke up in the morning when he was going to work, I would cry and not want him to leave. Mommy let me wave to Daddy from the window upstairs and I would feel a little bit better...

2 weeks ago, when Mommy wanted to leave me at Mah-mah's place, I would cry and clinged on to her. When Mah-mah tried to carry me away, I would scream and yell. I want only Mommy. Mommy had to pretend she was going to the toilet or Mah-mah had to distract me. But I was not easily fooled...

Last week, though, I was all right when Mommy left me at Mah-mah's place for the day. I would wave, say 'bye-bye' and even gave her a big kiss on the cheek...

Then, today, after having dinner at Mah-mah's place, I cried and cried. I want Mah-mah to go home with us...

What unusual attachments I form every week eh!

No comments: