Friday, January 15, 2010

Good but Naughty Too

I have been a good girl this week for 3 main reasons:

1. I am not super-glued to Mommy this week. I don't cry when Mommy leave me at Mah-mah's house. Before this, I would cry and hold on to Mommy and not let her leave. I scream the place down when Mah-mah tried to carry me away so Mommy could leave. But no, I didn't do that on Wednesday and today. I smiled and waved bye-bye to Mommy, and even give her a big goodbye kiss...

2. I finish my meals. Previously, I usually only finish half. But this week, sometimes just an hour after my meals, I would ask for snacks too. My appetite is exceptionally good. I was just dewormed last month because of very poor appetite. Do I have another type of worm eating up my food and making me hungry more often now? Hmm...

3. I am daytime diaper-free. I will ask to go to the toilet or use the potty whenever I need to, at home. However, I still refused to use the potty when I am at Mah-mah's...


I have been a naughty girl this week for 3 reasons too:

1. I stubbornly refuse to say sorry when I am supposed to. I tore a page of Daddy's book but would only say 'sorry' after being reprimanded many times and disciplined with a hanger (the cane) at least 5 times...

2. I throw tanturms when I am frustrated or I don't have things my way. E.g. I want to sit closer to the sofa but I placed my stool too close until I cannot put my legs in front. So I will throw a tantrum and if you are near me, you will get hit by me...

3. I throw things at people or around whenever I like, even after being warned not too.

No comments: