Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Reward @ Sunway

As I have been good and using the toilet or potty whenever I needed to 'go', my parents decided to reward me by taking me to Sunway for a 'pink cat ride' (my favourite thing!).

When we reached there, however, the pink cat was no longer where it used to be. It used to be near the playground. At first, we thought they have closed down. So I just played at the playground...


Then, I took a few pictures with my favourite Bobo...


When we went down one floor, we saw the pink cat at the Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland! Too bad, the gate to my pink cat was closed and there was no one to open it. To cheer me up, I given an aeroplane ride! Mommy rode with me because I was too scared to go in it alone. Wheee.... we flew up and down and round and round...!


At Beryls' Chocolate Wonderland... and the aeroplane ride with the big kiddo, Mommy...

No comments: