Thursday, April 30, 2009

Visiting My Cousin

Mommy took me to visit my cousin Chloe today. When we arrived, I wasn't sure what to do. I stood there staring at her and she stared back with a smile...




Then, I offered her my sheep but didn't get any response...




When she brought out her box of toys, I was very happy and helped myself to it. I also continued to offer her 'things' and she kindly accepted them...





Soon, we warmed up and we had our own little fun playing together...




Whilst playing, my nice cousin gently 'sayang' me many times...





I like immitating all her actions...



I love all her toys and books. So many things to do...




We also went gai-gai together and she held my hand like a big sister...




We had lunch in Fullhouse at NXZ...



It is such a pretty place...




I was so fasinated by the pretty things around that I gave Mommy a hard time. I wanted to walk around and refused to sit down quietly. There was much to see outside Fullhouse too...




Everything was so colourful and interesting...




There were many beautiful flowers there too...



I had a great time...




I think cousin Chloe had a great time too. I saw her tap dancing...




She wrote a blog about today too here.

No comments: