Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sick Day 5: No More Fever

This is by far the longest I have ever been sick. I lost a bit of weight, I think. However, I don't have any more fever. I still have a bit of cough and a runny nose...

So, what did I do today?

1. I played with Bo-bo...



2. I doodled a bit...




3. I checked out the present I received from Aunty MuiYen (Mommy's Multiply friend). It arrived via Poslaju...





4. I didn't do anything interesting or fun...

How was my appetite?

Morning: I drank 7 oz of milk and some water.
Afternoon and late afternoon: I didn't want any porridge, cereal or milk. However, I had some cheese, a little bread and water.
Evening: Again, I didn't want any porridge or milk, but I had some rice and water.
Night: I asked for milk, but didn't want any in the end.

No comments: