Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Most Important Event

I was all dressed up for the most important event of the year...



Mommy tried to tie a pony tail for me, which turned out a little messy. I didn't make it easy for her, I kept pulling at it...


I was very happy and excited to go...



Finally, we reached the hall where we commemorated the day Christ died for us...



There, someone wanted to shake my hand but I refused to shake her hand and ran away...



Sorry, I know I can be a little naughty at times....

The dress is from Auntie Komalam. She gave it to me when I was a baby. I can only fit in it now...

2 comments:

Komi said...

it's been a while since I caught up with u, so I came here, and the first thing I saw was lil leanne in the dress! and then it hit me: i got her this dress!! she's so cute - komi-

Leanne Leong said...

yes, that's right. the dress is from you... thank you again! :)