Monday, April 6, 2009

Sick Day 4 (Part 1): No Appetite

I woke up with a slight fever this morning. I did drink 7 oz of milk in the morning but later during the day, I didn't have much appetite. Mommy tried offering milk or some cereal in different ways but I only drank a little milk...






When she was not looking, I would drink or eat a little more...




Soon, I didn't want cereal anymore. I wanted cheese!




Then, Mommy tried to offer me some cornflakes too...




I ate a little cornflakes and very soon, wanted to get off my high chair...




The whole day, I had only a little milk. I didn't wanted anything but cheese and water only.




I went to bed without wanting any milk. However, I was alright taking my medicine. I would take it when given. I like it when Mommy put it in a little tablespoon (after a friend suggested this to her) for me to take it myself...

No comments: