Thursday, May 5, 2011

Puppy Love

Today
Mommy: Leanne, tell Mommy who are your friends?
Me: Benjamin...
Mommy: Some more?
Me: I like Benjamin only... (dare not say 'I love him'... feel a little shy about it already...)
Mommy: Zhiao Ern leh? Sin Yin leh?
Me: No, I like Benjamin only...

Yesterday
Mommy: Why did you cry when you see the new Teacher Fong in school this morning?
Me: Because I scared the new teacher mah... Leanne don't want the new teacher. Leanne want Benjamin. So Leanne cry loh. When Benjamin come already, Leanne go inside with Benjamin and forget about you loh...

(Hehe, it's true. At first, I cried and refused to let Mommy leave. When I saw Benjamin, my fears immediately disappeared and I went inside the class with him and forgot about Mommy...)

The day before yesterday
Me: This morning, Mommy no need to walk upstairs with me hor... Leanne is a good girl, didn't cry... I walked upstairs with Benjamin...
Mommy: Do you like Benjamin?
Me: I love Benjamin...
Mommy: Waaah, you love him ah?
Me: *blush* I love Mommy and I love Daddy too...

Later, that same day
Me: Mommy, I love Teacher Chris only...
Mommy: Teacher Jamie leh?
Me: I don't like. She always ask me to concentrate and read, read, read... I like Teacher Bo...
Mommy: Eh, I thought you like Teacher Jamie? What about Teacher Candice?
Me: No, I like Teacher Chris. I love Teacher Chris only...

(Teacher Chris has already retired last month but I still think of her and miss her very much. I also still keep the little paper boat she made for me before the CNY holidays. I keep my crayons or little toys in it...)




8-Apr-2011 (After sandplay one Friday afternoon): Danny is in the front... Behind me, left to right, are Benjamin, Sin Yin... Sing Yi, Zhiao Ern and a new classmate, Tiffany...


The little paper boat (which Teacher Chris made for me) filled with my little toys... You can see my right foot in the picture too. :)

No comments: