Thursday, May 19, 2011

Langkawi - Day 2 (07-May-2011)

On the morning of our second day in Langkawi, I told Mommy that I didn't know where I was when I woke up. I was thinking whether I was in Port Dickson, Cherating or Taiping. But when I opened my eyes and looked around, I remembered that I was in Langkawi. Yes, I was very chatty already in the morning because I was happy to be in Langkawi and I had a good night's sleep...

Day 2's activities were similar to Day 1's. After breakfast, we drove to the "Telaga Tujuh" but decided against walking/climbing up the hill to see the waterfalls. We were afraid of meeting monkeys along the way too ('pantang' for pregnant Sam-sam). The idea of going on the cable cars was also not welcomed. Everyone seemed more interested to go shopping again and so we went to buy more chocolates, beer, liquor and others (t-shirts, clothes, a luggage bag, etc.)...

After shopping and lunch, we were back at the resort for a short rest, swimming and another night of laughter and fun in Yeh-yeh's room before retiring to bed. Oh, whilst Daddy and Mommy courageously battled the strong waves in the sea after swimming in the pool, I dug in the sand with Mah-mah. We all had a really good time. I kept telling my parents, I like Langkawi!!

Here are the photos (from Mommy's camera) for Day 2:


Breakfast at a sunny spot by the beach... As it got sunnier, it got a bit hotter too. So, we moved inside and filled up our tummies before going out...



A water-apple tree... This one was quite cute, so I had to pose in front of it for a few snapshots...




Showing off my new pair of Minnie Mouse slippers Kevin-gor-gor bought for me... Thank you, gor-gor. I love them!




Hey Mommy, that's not swimming! Look at me. This is how you do it okay. You kick like this... *kick, kick, splash, splash*



Swimming is fun!



In the pool with Ku-cheh, my buddy... We raced each other across the pool several times and I won each time (well, she let me win)...



Daddy, where are you? Come, come... are you still playing ping-pong over there?



Look, it's raining!... *splash, splash*...



Manja...



My collection of toys from the 50 cent or 50+50 cents vending machines outside mini-markets or stores... Ku-cheh got me all these, except one from Daddy. Thank you, Ku-cheh and Daddy! I love these cute toys...

No comments: