Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bye-bye Langkawi - Day 3 (08-May-2011)

Our Day 3 (8-May-2011) in Langkawi was short but sweet. After breakfast, we took a short walk and snapped a few photos by the lovely salt-water swimming pool. After a few more snapshots around the resort, we checked out and left for the airport...


At the lovely salt-water pool which we missed swimming in...



With Daddy and Mommy...



With my cool Yeh-yeh and loving Mah-mah...



At the Langkawi airport... guarding the luggages...



Bye-bye Langkawi...




A bit teary because I fell down whilst walking to the airplane and bruised my right elbow...



Cheered up a little when Mommy took out another new sticker and colouring book which she had saved for 'emergency'...



We have landed safely back home!



Just after getting off the plane, somewhere in KLIA...



Making sure my 'baby' is warm and safe...



Wheee.... a trolley-ride! Home alas....

I really enjoyed our holiday in Langkawi. I miss swimming there. I also miss those fun times whilst in the MPV, singing very loudly, playing with Ku-cheh's iPhone and being the center of attention! I like the room, the pool, the chocolates, the toys and the plane ride... Next, I want to go on a bus okay??

No comments: