Monday, May 16, 2011

First Plane Ride (6-May-2011)

I like aeroplanes!! I have been telling my parents this almost everyday since my first plane ride about 2 weeks ago, on the 6th of May 2011, to Langkawi!


Somewhere inside KLIA... waiting for Daddy, Suk-suk and Kevin-gor-gor to check-in for us.... Can you see them in the background? They were wearing a pink or red shirt/jacket...



Just before boarding... the plane you see in the background is the plane that flew us to Langkawi...



All waiting to go on board.... Kevin-gor-gor, Ku-cheh, Sam-sam, Suk-suk, Yeh-yeh and Mah-mah...



Mommy, Daddy and I... all excited and can't wait to go on board the plane...



Finally on board!! We were the first to board the plane... Children (me!), pregnant ladies (Sam-sam) or elderly people (my grandparents) were given priority... Mah-mah sat in the seat in front of me. Next to her is Yeh-Yeh and Kevin-gor-gor. Opposite them, were Ku-cheh, Sam-sam and Suk-suk... And my little bunny in my arms...



The plane has taken off.... Waaaah, we are so high up already!!


Enjoying the light refreshments served on board... I had some cold milo and peanuts...


I noticed a beautiful rainbow arched outside my window just before landing and told Mommy... who quickly took a couple of snapshots of it... It was truly awe-inspiring!


Landing in Langkawi... It was a smooth landing...


We have landed in Langkawi!! I wanted to hold Mah-mah's hands only...


A very happy girl, who has just experienced her first plane ride... Langkawi, here I am!

No comments: