Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Favourite Things

This week, every time I go to the toilet for a no.1, I want Mommy to go with me. She would sit on a stool next to me and we would talk about my favourite things (despite the obvious not-favourite smell). The conversation would go something like this...

Mommy: What is your favourite colour?
Me: Pink, Brown, Green, Red...
Mommy: Wah!?! I thought your favourite colour is purple?

Me: No, I like all colours. I lik
e rainbow colours...
Mommy: How many colours does a rainbow have?
Me: Seven.

Mommy: What are the 7 colours?
Me: Aaaah.... red, brown, green... dunno...

Mommy: What is your favourite toy?

Me: Lego.
Mommy: What is your favourite food?

Me: Vegetables... carrots, potatoes and broccoli...
Mommy: Are you sure? You don't like carrots.

Me: Yes, I like carrots. Rabbits like carrots too.

Mommy: What is your favourite animal?
Me: Zebra, giraffe, cat and dog. I like small cats and dogs... They are very cute!


Mommy: What's your favourite TV channel?
Me: Disney! (Playhouse Disney, later know as Disney Junior on Astro channel 613. Daddy just subscribed it for me)

Mommy: Who is your favourite teacher in school?
Me: Teacher Jamie and Teacher Chedy...

All this time spent talking about my favourite things helps me clear my bowels properly. Otherwise, I am usually rather impatient and sometimes even though I go to the toilet twice a day, I am not really 'done' yet and Mommy will start worrying again. So far so good...



My most recent favourite toy, the iPad2!


Daddy's new toy = MY TOY... (Daddy finally got it this week. It has been out of stock for a while)...


No comments: