Monday, July 18, 2011

First Time Using Chopsticks

Yesterday evening, we went to Sushi King for dinner. It's one of my favourite place and I love the noodles there. For the first time, Mommy let me try using the chopsticks. No harm letting me practise a little. Also, she didn't have to worry about cleaning up any mess I made...


Steady does it... Enjoying some soba noodles after having some rice...



Aaah-mmmm...... mustn't drop a single bit...



Another aaah-mmmm.... Okay, finish!



Next, cawamushi... delicious....



Last but not least, yakult! Yeay!!


Using the chopsticks trial went quite all right. I managed to finish the noodles and made only a little mess. I really enjoyed my dinner. Getting to do something new always make me happy. I also liked sitting on the high chair watching those sushi going round above the table on the moving belt...

No comments: