Friday, July 8, 2011

Cards for Everyone

During the making of the cards for my teachers, I also made a number of cards for Mah-mah, Yeh-Yeh, Ku-Cheh, Kevin-gor-gor, Suk-suk and Sam-sam...



This is the first simple card I made for Mah-mah, to cheer her up, because she was in the hospital at that time (last week, for over a week). Poor Mah-mah, sayang ah... Please get well soon...


Inside the card, it reads "MAH-MAH I LOVE YOU", (including a couple of mistakes removed with liquid paper by Mommy)...


Mommy forgot to take a snapshot of the first cards I made for Yeh-yeh, Kevin-gor-gor and Ku-Cheh. Good thing she remembered to take snapshots of the following cards which I also made last week (what a busy week I had!)...


Finger and brush-painted flowers on the cards for Mah-mah and Ku-cheh. Mommy drew the hearts for me to colour. I did the rest myself, with her guidance...



Drawings and colourings on the cards for Yeh-yeh, Suk-suk and Sam-sam. In the 2nd card, the small teddy bear holding the hand of the bigger teddy bear (Sam-sam) is the new baby, my cousin brother who is arriving next month)...



Of course, a card for myself too! (which I insisted on making and immediately put on the fridge after I was done with it)...



Posing for a snapshot with my DIY cards before they were delivered by Mommy that morning whilst I was in school...


Next, I have to make cards for Mommy, Daddy, Poh-poh and Ah-Gung too...

No comments: