Thursday, June 10, 2010

Port Dickson - My 2nd Trip (Part 3 - The Activities)

THE ACTIVITIES

1. Splash-splash in the big bathtub with Mommy...




2. Lunch. We drove out to the town for lunch. I was so hungry, I walloped a big bowl of porridge. After lunch, we took a few photos at the nearby port...



So windy!!

3. Rest and relax back at the room...



So 'taaaan'....

4. Splash-splash again in the swimming pool with Daddy, and played on the swing and rocking horse...



5. Freshen up. After a great time at the pool area, we walked back to the room, showered and got ready for dinner...




6. Dinner. We drove out again for dinner at the Sea View restaurant. We ordered steam fish, fried choy-tam, fu-yong-tan and tomyam soup. They all turned out to be quite disappointing.

I had two ulcers inside my mouth (one under my teeth at the gums and one near my lips on the left side). I cried so pitifully and wanted Mommy to fill up my plate with rice and lots of vegetables, eggs and fish, even though I couldn't eat. I was very hungry and wanted to, but couldn't. It hurt so much. I only stopped crying when Mommy promised to tapau back some food for me...

The sunset and the chalets at a distance (view from the restaurant)...

With Daddy and Mommy...


Walking back to our room, crying my dinner in a plastic bag...

7. Sleep. I was quite exhausted and hungry. But I couldn't eat the dinner I brought back with me. It really hurt to chew because of my mouth ulcers. I couldn't drink my milk from the bottle either. So Mommy put it in a glass and let me slowly sip it. It took me so long to finish it, yet I didn't really finish it all. I went to sleep in a bed specially prepared by Mommy for me. She turned the daybed at the corner of the room into a nice cosy place for me to sleep, protected on both sides with a duver cover and a big bolster (with a chair against it to prevent it from falling of the bed). Although tired, I watched a few DVDs on the DVD player we brought along before I fell asleep...

Zzzzz....

No comments: