Saturday, June 5, 2010

Big and Small Visitors

We had lovely visitors today. They are Mommy's ex-colleagues and their kids. Previously, Mommy would leave me with Mah-mah and go to KLCC, not only to shop but also to meet them for lunch and/or breakfast (almost every month). However, lately, Mommy's plans to go has been postponed again and again due to various reasons. So, one day, they planned to come over to our house instead and so they did...

From left to right: Auntie Ai Shiang with Chee Ying che-che, Auntie Hui Lyn with Ryan kor-kor, Mommy and me...

Left: Enjoying our yummy lollipops which Auntie Ai Shiang bought...
Right: Our lovely bento lunch sets which Auntie Hui Lyn made...


Having a wonderful time playing with Chee Ying che-che and Ryan kor-kor. (Auntie Ai Shiang also played 'monster' with me. Hahaha... we had such a great time!)


Hair clips from Auntie Ai Shiang; posing with Chee-ying che-chee, Auntie Hui Lyn and Ryan kor-kor. (Bottom right picture a bit blurr because Mommy's camera lens was dirty. And believe it or not, I let Auntie Hui Lyn carry me... which was rather unusual of me! Maybe it was because she is Ryan-kor-kor's mommy as I was quite fond of him. *grin*)

Thank you for all the lovely gifts, lunch and fun! Please come again ya...

No comments: