Thursday, June 10, 2010

Port Dickson - My 2nd Trip (Part 1 - The Wait)

THE WAIT

This is my second trip to Port Dickson. Weeks before we went, Daddy and Mommy have been telling me about it and I have been eagerly anticipating it. I told them I want to go 'splash-splash' and 'play sand'...

Finally, we reached The Legend Water Chalets at Port Dickson at about 11am. However, we were told that we could only check in at 3pm. What?! So we had to wait for the soonest available suite...

Whilst waiting, I played at the playground...


There was also an indoor playground which I like very much! At first, I was a little scared to play inside. So Daddy and Mommy went in with me. Hehehe...


Soon, I was having so much fun that I didn't want to leave the playroom...


We waited for a while at the lounge area which was very nice. Along the way from the playroom to the lounge, Mommy spotted a lovely butterfly and took a photo of it. See the picture below. Isn't it beautiful?




After checking in, I had to wait a bit more for Daddy to bring the luggages down...


Where is Daddy? Why so long one?

My first trip:

No comments: