Friday, June 4, 2010

31 Months Old

Today, I am 31 months old...



WHAT I LOVE/LIKE:

1. I love going to Tesco and Giant. Between Tesco and Giant, the latter is my favourite place because the rides there are all free!

On a slide at the McD's playground in Tesco...

2. I like putting my thumb or fingers in my mouth and I also like peeling my finger nails. A very bad habit!

3. I love riding my bicycle...



4. I love playing and 'reading' with Daddy and Mommy at night in the cold, cold air-conditioned room...



5. I like asking questions. Everyday I bombard my parents with the 'why' and 'what' questions.

When in the car, I would ask (mostly in Cantonese): "Why are we stopping?", "Why are we going so slowly?", "Why are there so many road bumps?", etc.

When watching a video e.g. Lady and the Tramp: "Why is the dog crying?", "What is he doing?", "What dog is that?", "What happened to the dog?", etc.

No comments: