Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Playing Together

I think I am getting better at playing together with other kids. Sometimes I would still shy away from playing with others, but I am making improvements in this area...

Today, See-mun che-che came with Mah-mah and Yeh-yeh. Yeh-yeh came to help replace Mommy's kitchen tap which was leaking. Earlier Michelle che-che was here too. She came for her first piano lesson with Mommy. I played with both of them without shying away and Mommy is glad I am learning to socialize better now...



Playing with See-mun che-che...

The photos below were taken about a week ago. It is a rare sight. I seldom play with other kids. But look, I was actually sharing the ride with other kids and playing with them. I proudly told Mommy that day, "Leanne so clever, play together with kor-kor che-che"...


Playing at the playground in Giant...

No comments: