Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Melaka Zoo

Daddy has 2 weeks off before he starts his new job. We were supposed to visit the rabbits at Bukit Tinggi and the animals at the Melaka Zoo. Due to unforseen circumstances, we only went to the Zoo. It was a one-day trip.



When we arrived at the Zoo, it rained very heavily. We sat and waited at the tramp station for about an hour before the rain finally stopped. Whilst we were waiting, I could see the zebras and the ponies from afar. I kept calling out to the ponies, "Oooh... oooh, pony! Pony!". So that was one of the first animals I went to see there...


Hello pony!! Nice to meet you!... Oh, please don't come too close...



Yes, Daddy. I am happy. Let's go see more animals!





I noticed that there are many deers in this zoo. In the Zoo Negara, there are many monkeys...


Look! Deers again...


One of my favourite animals is the bear...


But what I really wanted to see was the elephant!!!



Finally, I saw the elephants. It was almost at the end of the route...


Waaah, the elephants are so big! Can we have a closer look?


Despite the weather and the mosquitoes, I think I enjoyed this trip more than the one to the National Zoo (when I was about 14 months old) because I am older now and I can appreciate and identify the animals better. I'm sure we'll visit the zoo again. Maybe I'll get to go on an elephant ride the next time...

No comments: