Sunday, October 4, 2009

23 Months Old



Today, I am 23 months old! How time flies! I am almost two years old...





NEW DEVELOPMENTS (since I was 22 months old):

1. I am learning how to sing a few songs such as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (I can sing all the lines quite well now), Baa Baa Black Sheep (I can sing the first four lines quite well), Ding Dong Bell and the ABCs (still working on the letters between "L" and "O" and saying the letter "W" correctly).

2. I whine a lot whenever I don't get my way or have what I want.

3. I like to stack things up, besides arranging them in a row. (see Leanne's Tower).

4. I went to the seaside for the first time (see Sandcastles and Seawater).

5. I have stopped using the pacifier since Sept 14th. YEAY!!

6. I finally did a shh-shh in the potty but only twice.

7. I love the 'Monkey song'.

8. I went swimming for the first time (see Swimming at the Palace).

9. I think I like eggs. I said 'I think' because sometimes I would eat it all when served, yet sometimes I would spit it out...

10. I like to repeat almost every word which Mommy or Daddy says, whenever they are talking between themselves or to me.

11. I like to do things myself. For example, I like to feed myself, put on my pants or shoes without help. But I have not really prefected any of these actions yet. I still make a lot of mess when I eat and I still can't put on my pants without Mommy's help.

No comments: