Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fun @ Sunway Pyramid

I had fun at the Sunway Pyramid today. Mommy and Daddy let me play at an indoor playground there. There were quite a number of other children there. Big ones and little ones. I was knocked over by one little girl and cried. But that didn't stop me from continuing to play there. I almost didn't want to leave...





Then, I saw these cute animal rides. They are almost taller than me...




Daddy said I could ride on the smaller ones. He let me choose which animal I wanted to ride on. At first, I chose the elephant...



But quickly changed my mind and wanted to ride the bright pink cat instead...



I was so fascinated by it that I just sat on it quietly. I didn't even know how to steer it. Daddy has to help me...



Too bad Mommy didn't bring her camera. So she took these photos and video using her phone. The resolution is not so good and there was insufficient memory to take more pictures or videos which she would have liked to...

No comments: