Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cousin Pei Qi

We went to visit my cousin Pei Qi and her parents this morning, in Bangsar. They were back for a wedding and this was the only time we could meet each other before their return to Australia...


Relaxing on Mommy's lap whilst enjoying a chocolate as cousin Pei Qi looked on whilst eating a mini croissant.

It's been about 6 months since we last saw each other. How much we have changed! I think we are quite different. She loves food, I don't. I love to play. She is a cheerful girl, I am not. I am a crypot. I kept crying before and whenever the camera flashed. I disliked having my picture taken...


Left photo: Pei Qi making another attempt at the food served whilst I was busy playing with her toy. Right photo: Me crying and making a scene when our photo was taken.

No comments: