Monday, August 24, 2009

Jigsaw Puzzles

I have only 3 puzzles. I could complete my first puzzle when I was about 15 months old (picture below)...


Then, Mommy bought me two more puzzles last month. One of these puzzles looks easy, but I took some time before I would stop putting the pieces up-side-down (especially the piece with the picture of the car)...



As for the other puzzle, it is actually meant for ages 3 and up but I am not even 2 yet. However, I was eager for a more challenging puzzle. So, for the past 2 or 3 days, Mommy has been teaching me how to complete it.

I love this jigsaw puzzle! So I have been asking Mommy to teach or help me with this puzzle for the past few days... at least 5 times a day!



Slowly, I learnt how to complete the puzzle, but still need a little help with it sometimes...

No comments: