Tuesday, August 4, 2009

21 Months Old

HEY!! I am 21 months old today!!


So what have I been doing today? I have been playing with Mommy's old camera - morning, afternoon and night!! I really like things that have buttons to press. That's why I was so eager to learn how to use this old camera when Mommy let me play with it. I know how to switch it on and off, view all photos and snap photos now...




Besides the camera, I love all the remote controls. I love to press the ON/OFF button for the TV, Astro and air-condition. I also love to watch YouTube on Daddy's phone, holding it and replaying the video over and over again...

Another thing I like to do is to turn open or close things and covers/caps of water bottles, toothpaste-like tubes, etc.


I like to drink from water bottles. I have learnt to balance the bottle so that I can drink properly without spilling too much...


Finally, I like to 'teeeeeh' Mommy and want her to 'pou-pou' at nights...

No comments: