Thursday, August 13, 2009

Four Days and Three Nights

I have been sent away to Mah-mah's house for 4 days and 3 nights because Daddy was ill since last Sunday. He had a fever, cough and body aches. With the A(H1N1) flu becoming a pandemic in our country, Mommy and Daddy were worried and decided that I should be away from home for a while in case Daddy has it...


Here's me greeting Mommy and Daddy when they came to take me home!





I didn't seem to miss them much as I have friends to play with at Mah-mah's place. These are my friends (see picture below). They are very nice to me and always help Mah-mah to watch out for me. They like to play with me even though I am very bossy and fussy sometimes. We are the 3 musketeers...


When we reached home, I realised that I miss my Bo-bo and my books very much...





I miss my bolster too...




Poor Daddy still has the cough but he doesn't have the fever anymore. When he came to peep and see what I was doing in the room, I tried to tell him something...





No comments: