Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blanket or Book?

Yesterday evening, I was sitting next to Mommy and looking at the pictures in my book when I saw her take a small blanket (my favourite item to play 'cicak') to cover herself...

Me: "Bei!"
Mommy: Eh, so rude. No, sorry. I want to use it.
Me: "BEI!!"


Mommy reluctantly gave me the blanket and I quickly put it next to me. Then, I continued to look at the pictures in my book. Quietly, Mommy took the blanket back...

Me: Ei! Bei!
Mommy: I want to use it, please...
Me: BEI!!
Mommy: Mommy said 'please'...
Me: BEI!!!

Mommy: Say 'please'...
Me: Pis...

Shaking her head, Mommy gave me the blanket and again I quickly put it next to me and continued to look at the pictures in my book. Then again, Mommy quietly took the blanket back...

Me: EI!! BEI!
Mommy: Since you don't want to use it, let Mommy use it. Okay?
Me: "BEI!!"


So Mommy gave me the blanket and took my book. Then, whilst I was taking the book back, Mommy took the blanket back. So again, I reached for the blanket and Mommy reached for my book. Right after that, Mommy gave me back my book and took the blanket, saying "Book for Leanne, blanket for Mommy. Okay?".

I was a bit confused after the few exchanges. Okay, Mommy. You can have the blanket and I shall have the book la....

No comments: