Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Good and Bad News from School

First, the good news, we were informed that the bully has stopped school today.  What a relief!  Just yesterday, Mommy noticed my face was a bit red and asked me why it was so.  I told her that the 'bully' hit me in my face again.  She asked me many times and I told her that it happened when I was finishing my writing during Teacher C's class.  This was not the first time he hit me (and it's always in the face!)...

The first time was some time in July.  The most recent was yesterday and last Tuesday when the teacher informed and apologized for what happened.  So when Mommy noticed that the bully was in a bad mood last Thursday morning (throwing tantrums, including his schoolbag after his mother dropped him off), she was very worried for me and informed Teacher J before also calling the principal.  Thankfully, his bad mood did not spell trouble for me...

... until yesterday. Mommy was so upset and informed Teacher J (my teacher in charge).  Teacher C then called Mommy and apologized again.  She seemed very upset and frustrated herself too.  I don't blame the teachers.  How can one teacher be controlling every situation and 10 kids at the same time in a class?  I was sitting next to her when it happened.  Just as she turned her attention to the kid on her other side, he came and hit me.  Apparently, I am not his only 'victim'.  Sadly, he seems to lack understanding.  Even though his mother asked the teachers to beat and scold him, there must be a better solution.  We hope his family finds it...

Now, for the bad news.  I shall make it short.  A little bird told Mommy that Teacher J has resigned.  Her last day will be November 25.  We wish her the very best!

No comments: