Friday, June 17, 2011

Writing My Name & Chinese Characters

Last Monday, Mommy asked me to write my name. Not expecting me to know how to write my full name, I surprised her and showed her I did (although not perfectly) twice...


This is my name. I mistakenly drew a triangle when writing the "A". So I just added another line inside it instead of erasing and writing it again. Hehe...



Look at my "E" at the end of "Leanne". Hehe...



Some scribblings and imperfect writing of the Chinese characters 'xiao' (small) and 'ta' (big) in my little strawberry notebook (wrote them in the car on our way to the meetings last Wednesday). I have just learnt how to write them in school. This month, we are learning to write the Chinese characters. Before this, I have learnt to read 6 Chinese poems already. So I know around with 40 Chinese characters now. Mommy is very happy to note I am progressing well in this subject and thanked Teacher Candice, my Mandarin language instructor in school today...

No comments: