Friday, June 17, 2011

Drawings: Airplanes & The Little Sun

Since my recent trip to Langkawi, I have been quite into airplanes. Besides talking about them, I love to draw them. My first drawing of an airplane does not look like an airplane at all!



This is my initial impression of how an airplane should look like. It has wings, a tail (the 'T') and lots of seats for people to sit inside. See the little 'tick' at the top of the drawing? It means what I drew is 'correct', in my opinion. I drew this at Mah-mah's place. When Yeh-yeh and Suk-suk attempted to draw airplanes for me, I would put crosses next to their drawings and say "wrong" or "not correct". Only mine was "correct". Hehe...





The evolution of my airplane drawings and also the creation of the 'little sun' (xiao tai yang)...



My first drawing of "the little sun" amongst the scribblings in my little strawberry notebook. It is not just a little monster with 3 strands of hair on its head, it's the 'xiao tai yang' of that Chinese kids' channel on Astro. Mommy only realized/recognised it when she saw it on TV at Mah-mah's place...




The airplane I drew when I was finally home again with Mommy and Daddy...



What I drew for Mommy when she was unwell, to take home with her whilst I stayed the night at Mah-mah's. I asked her to colour them and she did. (My airplanes here have evolved into fishes)...

No comments: